TJA Staffing Services offers training, consultation, seminars, workshops, and complete training programs that are specifically tailored and customized to meet the needs of our clients.
Utilizing unique and innovative training tools to approach training topics, we can design and Implement training opportunities that vary from half-day seminars to a five-day training program.
We offer a variety of Instrumented Learning Profiles that provide a practical, personal, and nonjudgmental framework for exploring critical performance issues.
We also offer a variety of other creative service delivery options, including:
- Flexible training to match the fluctuations in your personnel requirements;
- Training and management of start-up operations and divisions;
- Re-engineering skill sets to match the needs of a changing workplace;
- Transitional training, coping with stress, etc., and management during major business changes such as mergers, acquisitions, and layoffs.
Wiley has developed The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, based on Patrick Lencioni's best-selling The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
The Five Behaviors is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible.
Powered by the online Everything DiSC®, the profile helps each participant understand their own DiSC style, their team members' styles, and how their style contributes to the team's overall success. The program helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model.
TRAINING SOLUTIONS is a provider of training programs that are published by John
Wiley & Sons, Inc. is a top 20 authorized partner for Everything DiSC, The Five Behaviors and PXT Select. Training Solutions is consistently in the top 1% of the authorized partner network for the 3 programs mentioned above. Wiley acquired Inscape Publishing in February 2012 and then acquired Profiles International a few years later.
Inscape Publishing, Inc. was a leading developer of DiSC®-based corporate training and assessment solutions. Inscape launched Everything DiSC®, its third-generation application that combines online assessment, classroom facilitation, and post-training follow-up reports to create powerful, personalized workplace development experiences.
For nearly 30 years, millions of people around the world have improved performance and increased job satisfaction with the Personal Profile System. Today, the PPS continues to set the standard for research-based DiSC assessments.
Understanding oneself and others…
- Discover behavioral strengths
- Value the strengths of others
- Manage effectively
- Foster teamwork
- Improve communication skills
- Reduce conflict and stress
- Identify individual strengths and approaches to teamwork
- Clarify team members’ roles
- Reinforce the contributions of every team member
- Reduce project cycle time and increase productivity
- Foster mutual support
- Enhance performance